By: Herzon F. Gallego
Butuan City – While the regional and field offices of the DENR nationwide are actively working to effectively conduct the Peoples’ Day held every Wednesday to cater to the issues and problems of the people about environment, the officials, staff and personnel of the DENR Regional Office in the Caraga region welcome the creation of a DENR Action Center by DENR Secretary Regina Lopez.
The DENR-13 employees said the newly-organized DENR Action Center by Secretary Lopez would bolster the image of the DENR as one of the government agencies committed to help the people about their issues and concerns regarding the environment. Since, the people have now full access to the Office of the Secretary through telephone calls and electronic mails, their questions and complaints on environmental violations can be immediately acted upon by appropriate DENR offices and units.
The DENR Action Center was created through Special Order No. 2016-494 signed by Secretary Lopez in fulfillment of her promise to strengthen civil society participation in environmental government guided by the principle of the common good.
“The civil society is our safeguard of the environment since they are in the best position to know what is exactly happening in their respective areas” Sec. Lopez said.
Deputy Environment and Natural Resources Officer Arturo Valdez was designated head of the action center which is directly under the Office of the Secretary.
The DENR Action Center shall also complement with the Peoples’ Day activity in the region and at the PENRO and CENRO offices which was organized purposely to help all types of people who want to bring over their concerns to the top management for speedy actions. Since it was launched in July this year, the DENR-13 has able to assist and helped more than 1,000 people in different parts of the Caraga Region most of them came from far-flung barangays to seek help with their land problems and other concerns that pertain to DENR policies , rules and regulations.
- DENR nagmando sa pagtak-op sa Payatas
- IPs thank President DU30 and Sec. Lopez for the NGP
- IP leaders want to join NGP
- DENR eyes mining companies support in bamboo and mangrove seedling production in Surigao del Sur and Dinagat
- AREA DEVELOPMENT, SUBSIDIARITY AND FEDERALISM
- DENR Caraga GAD Focal Persons participated the Culmination Program for the 18-day Campaign to end VAW
- DENR sees improved lives of Cantilan people over new project
- DENR RD Tamayo commends PNP Regional Chief for support in the anti-illegal logging drive
- RD Tamayo seeks P1.1B budget for DENR-13 in Congress
- DENR-13 trains 41 Lumads as deputy forest rangers
- DENR Exec urges personnel to prioritize issuance of Patents
- Improving environment is key to achieving social justice –Sec. Lopez
- DENR Retirees undergo counseling
- DENR tells quarry operators to just follow the ECC regulations
- DENR 13 employees welcome newly-created Action Center to complement Peoples’ Day
Mga Bag-ong Balita
- Agila ginganlan ug Sakura
- DENR – pag-isyu sa emission permit para sa mga bag-ong sakyanan anaa na online
- DENR GIDASIG ANG MGA NEGOSYANTE ARON MAMUHUNAN SA KEY BIODIVERSITY AREAS
- DENR nag-implementa sa pagkunserbar sa threatened species sa nasud
- DENR gipakusgan ang paggamit sa hinlo nga krudo sa mga sakyanan