By: Herzon F. Gallego
BUTUAN CITY – DENR 13 Regional Director Nonito M. Tamayo urged the employees of the DENR involved in the processing of titles to prioritize and keep the momentum of being top performing region in the issuance of patents.
Director Tamayo made the challenge at the opening program of the three-day learning on the Basic Concepts of Land Administration and Disposition held at the DENR Regional Learning Center in Barangay Ambago, Butuan City on November 8, 2016. Also present during the program are Assistant Regional Director for Technical Services Roberto Oliveros and the Visayas-Mindanao Technical Consultant for the Foundation for Economic Freedom Dr. Diana R. Apistar.
Director Tamayo said the patents issuance of DENR 13 needs to be improved further to keep the momentum as top performing region in patent issuance. “We should achieve a high accomplishment not only for the sake of the Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) but for our commitment as well to the people” Director Tamayo said.
Director Tamayo said he is hoping the DENR 13 employees engaged in patents and deeds processing can deliver 90 percent of its target accomplishment before the end of this year.
“We should assist the beneficiaries even after they have received the patents” Director Tamayo said.
The 3-day learning session on the basic concepts of land administration and disposition also covers the topics about land titling, policies, land laws and guidelines on land management and disposition, basic survey and mapping, land adjudication, conflict resolution, LGU experience with land titling, and RA 6713 or the Norms of Conduct for Government Officials.
- DENR nagmando sa pagtak-op sa Payatas
- IPs thank President DU30 and Sec. Lopez for the NGP
- IP leaders want to join NGP
- DENR eyes mining companies support in bamboo and mangrove seedling production in Surigao del Sur and Dinagat
- AREA DEVELOPMENT, SUBSIDIARITY AND FEDERALISM
- DENR Caraga GAD Focal Persons participated the Culmination Program for the 18-day Campaign to end VAW
- DENR sees improved lives of Cantilan people over new project
- DENR RD Tamayo commends PNP Regional Chief for support in the anti-illegal logging drive
- RD Tamayo seeks P1.1B budget for DENR-13 in Congress
- DENR-13 trains 41 Lumads as deputy forest rangers
- DENR Exec urges personnel to prioritize issuance of Patents
- Improving environment is key to achieving social justice –Sec. Lopez
- DENR Retirees undergo counseling
- DENR tells quarry operators to just follow the ECC regulations
- DENR 13 employees welcome newly-created Action Center to complement Peoples’ Day
Mga Bag-ong Balita
- Agila ginganlan ug Sakura
- DENR – pag-isyu sa emission permit para sa mga bag-ong sakyanan anaa na online
- DENR GIDASIG ANG MGA NEGOSYANTE ARON MAMUHUNAN SA KEY BIODIVERSITY AREAS
- DENR nag-implementa sa pagkunserbar sa threatened species sa nasud
- DENR gipakusgan ang paggamit sa hinlo nga krudo sa mga sakyanan