TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
PURPOSE OF CITIZEN’S CHARTER
To promote transparency in the DENR with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction,
and making these known to the customer.
DENR MANDATE (E.O. 192, s. 1987)
The Department is the primary agency responsible for the conservation, management, development, and proper use of the country’s environment and
natural resources, specifically forest and grazing lands, mineral resources, including those in reservation and watershed areas, and lands of the public
domain, as well as the licensing and regulation of all natural resources as may be provided for by law in order to ensure equitable sharing of the benefits
derived therefrom for the welfare of the present and future generations of Filipinos.
To accomplish this mandate, the Department shall be guided by the following objectives:
1. Assure the availability and sustainability of the country's natural resources through judicious use and systematic restoration or replacement, whenever
2. Increase the productivity of natural resources in order to meet the demands for forest, mineral, and land resources if a growing population;
3. Enhance the contribution of natural resources for achieving national economic and social development;
4. Promote equitable access to natural resources by the different sectors of the population; and
5. Conserve specific terrestrial and marine areas representative of the Philippine natural and cultural heritage for present and future generations.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
To mobilize our citizenry in protecting, conserving, and managing the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
We, the Officials and employees of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources hereby pledge our commitment to:
- Provide efficient, prompt, and corrupt-free services tantamount to the proctection, conservation, management of the environment and natural resources;
- Ensure strict compliance to laws, rules and regulations and high degree of professionalism in the conduct of the DENR business and non-business processes; and
- Attend to all participants or requesting parties who are within the premises of the office prior to end of official working hours and during lunch break.
In pursuit of the foregoing, the fast, efficient and satisfactory performance of the following frontline services of the DENR may be demanded by customers:
LIST OF SERVICES
ADMIN AND FINANCE SECTOR
- RO-AF-01-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATION OF NO RECORDS, APPEAL, MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION, ETC
- RO-AF-02-DOCUMENT AUTHENTICATION FOR GENERAL CIRCULATION DOCUMENTS
- RO-AF-03-SALE OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
- RO-AF-04-PROCESSING AS TO AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS OF PO JO COS AND OTHER CONTRACTS
- RO-AF-05-PROCESSING OF ORS FOR ALL DV CONTRACTS AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS
- RO-AF-06-PROCESSING OF DISBURSEMENT VOUCHER
- RO-AF-07-PREPARATION PROCESSING AND ISSUANCE OF CHECKS ADA
- RO-F-01-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF TREE PLANTATION OWNERSHIP CTPO V2
- RO-F-02-ISSUANCE OF SELF-MONITORING FORM SMF
- RO-F-03-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION COV
- RO-F-04-APPLICATION FOR CHAINSAW REGISTRATION
- RO-F-05-ISSUANCE OF TREE CUTTING AND OR EARTHBALLING PERMIT FOR DPWH PROJECTS
- RO-F-06-ISSUANCE OF TREE CUTTING PERMIT FOR PLANTED TREES OR TREES THAT POSE THREAT TO HUMAN LIVES
- RO-F-07-ISSUANCE OF PLTP FORNON-PREMIUM SPECIES ORSPLTP FOR PREMIUMNATURALLY-GROWN TREES WITHIN PRIVATE TITLED LANDS
- RO-L-01-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATION OF LAND STATUS AND OR CERTIFICATION OF SURVEY CLAIMANT
- RO-L-02-ISSUANCE OF SURVEY AUTHORITY 110519
- RO-L-03-APPLICATION FOR FREE PATENT AGRICULTURAL
- RO-L-04-APPLICATION FOR FREE PATENT RESIDENTIAL
Click to see Procedure for Filing of Complaints:
- Category: Transparency
- Published: 07 July 2016