By: Herzon F. Gallego
Butuan City – At least 46 personnel shall undergo a two-day pre-retirement counseling seminar to be given by the DENR Administrative Division Office at the DENR Regional Learning Center in Barangay Ambago, Butuan City on October 26, 2016.
Administrative Division Chief Evangeline M. Astillo said the participants whose age range from 55 years and above will be given the needed information and awareness about the benefits of a government retiree. They shall be informed of their rights, privileges and benefits, and financial benefits that they can get from the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) and the PAGIBIG Funds so that they can move progressive retirement years.
Of the whole participants, 20 are females mostly from the field offices.
Among the topics to be discussed are Life After Retirement, Senior Citizens Privileges, Financial Wellness, Skin and Body Care Tips for the Elderly, Importance of Healthy Living, GSIS Insurance Retirement Plan and Benefits, Crop Industry, MOWEL, PhilHealth, PAG-IBIG, and 3 Mile Walk.
Among the resource persons are Department of Health, GSIS, Department of Agriculture, and the DSWD. Also invited are Ms. Ratzel P. Dargantes and Reynaldo E. Porras-El Manre for financial topic. The DENR’s Human Resource Development Section under Ms. Johanna Aguilar will facilitate the counseling seminar.
The candidate retirees are Nilda Ebron, Marlyn B. De Los Arcos, Joseph Leo E. Oconer, Brenda A. Llames, Eric Herson F. Gallego, Corazon L. Alejaga, Luzminda A. Magos, Myrnalin R. Medrano, Prisca O. Rosacena, Felix P. Lor, Rodeo L. Bonjoc. Marlito N. Ecuacion, Virginia G. Lausa, Corazon B. Esclamado, Barlou M. Aparte, Leonito A. Ramos, Marilou B. Gayona, Teresita B. Sol, Connie B. Ariola , Danilo R. Lastimosa, Ruth G. Abalos, Edgar M. Hisoler, Elecito G. Asis, Eduardo A. Salugsugan, Nancilito L. Cabadonga, Ike L. Egalina, Adber L. Taboclaon, Carmelito A. Dalumay, Merlinda A. Luengas, Fortunato D. Reyes, Jr., Marlito C. Tan, Joselina L. Casanova, Joselyn H. Maceren, Marco Roy D. Alejaga, Godefredo C. Logrono, Ruth D. Bute, Eufracio D. Subayno, Enecita S. Liscano, Elizabeth P. Lozada, Benjamin P. Montenegro, Floro G. Ortega, Norman C. Arana, Rolando A. Paigalan, Charlie U. Rio, Nestor G. Piala and Alfredo G. Layson.
- DENR nagmando sa pagtak-op sa Payatas
- IPs thank President DU30 and Sec. Lopez for the NGP
- IP leaders want to join NGP
- DENR eyes mining companies support in bamboo and mangrove seedling production in Surigao del Sur and Dinagat
- AREA DEVELOPMENT, SUBSIDIARITY AND FEDERALISM
- DENR Caraga GAD Focal Persons participated the Culmination Program for the 18-day Campaign to end VAW
- DENR sees improved lives of Cantilan people over new project
- DENR RD Tamayo commends PNP Regional Chief for support in the anti-illegal logging drive
- RD Tamayo seeks P1.1B budget for DENR-13 in Congress
- DENR-13 trains 41 Lumads as deputy forest rangers
- DENR Exec urges personnel to prioritize issuance of Patents
- Improving environment is key to achieving social justice –Sec. Lopez
- DENR Retirees undergo counseling
- DENR tells quarry operators to just follow the ECC regulations
- DENR 13 employees welcome newly-created Action Center to complement Peoples’ Day
Mga Bag-ong Balita
- Agila ginganlan ug Sakura
- DENR – pag-isyu sa emission permit para sa mga bag-ong sakyanan anaa na online
- DENR GIDASIG ANG MGA NEGOSYANTE ARON MAMUHUNAN SA KEY BIODIVERSITY AREAS
- DENR nag-implementa sa pagkunserbar sa threatened species sa nasud
- DENR gipakusgan ang paggamit sa hinlo nga krudo sa mga sakyanan